CAREL presents QuickFinder, the selection tool for refrigeration applications.
This has been designed and developed for distributors and installers, with the following objectives:
- To provide a useful contribution in the field, when product information is needed during installation or maintenance, such as parameter tables, alarm tables, connection diagrams and instruction sheets, thus helping the installer in their every day work, and making access to this information faster.
- To offer a CAREL alternative to other products available on the market. Distributors or installers who want to use a CAREL controller for a specific application can now refer to a table with complete comparison of compatible instruments.
| || |
A collection of 9 Humidifcation utilities: AIR, MIX, HUMIDIFICATION LOAD 1, HUMIDIFICATION LOAD 2, DEC, IEC, DEC + IEC, EVAPORATIVE COOLING and CONDITIONS IN AHU/DUCT AFTER THE HUMIDIFIER.
Simple and intuitive, an essential application not only for designers.
Climate tools is available in both the International Metric System (SI) and the Imperial system.
The pRack tool for retail applications.
This app has been designed for:
- SIZING To suggest the most matching codes and architecture. It is also possible to export a pdf file with summary information about your choice.
- FINDING information, starting from: CAREL codes, Mask Index, Supervisory name and Alarm codes.
- MORE To provide a useful contribution both in the office and in the field, when product information is needed during selection or installation or maintenance.