Air Handling Unit
All of Carel's know how is concentrated in this specific application for the management of complex systems like AHUs. The logic is based on a selection of the devices present and their subsequent configuration. It is possible to choose the position of the I/O, even for variations on site. The user interface is intuitive and customizable, and the customer has a library of standard configurable modules, for maximum customization.
Applications with AHU are characterized by extreme variety of types of systems with different degrees of specificity. CAREL is able to provide solutions for installations of any complexity: modular and fully configurable controllers, a wide range of humidifiers and accessories, system supervision tools which are reliable and energy-saving. One of the characteristics of the system is flexibility in terms of software, thanks to the standard application specific for AHU, which is fully customizable thanks to 1tool.
CAREL offers, for the management of AHUs, many advantages to OEM, Installers and Customers:
- The controllers featuring new Chip I/O technology allow you to configure up to 10 channels as digital/analog inputs or analog outputs for all types of probes and actuators for AHU (inverters, dampers, humidifiers, etc.)
- Up to 7 communication ports to interface with the most popular protocols in local networks or BMS and with devices equipped with serial communication
- Various displays that can be programmed for each request of performance, price and aesthetics, with intuitive interfaces rich in information
- Complete backward compatibility with the pCO3/pCO5 range, to guarantee investments and know how of CAREL customers
- CAREL experience in the management of direct and indirect adiabatic humidification for the cooling of the air, with consequent benefits in terms of energy saving
- Global monitoring and supervising systems for the management of information and the optimization of the performance of entire systems
- Production of specific electrical panels, integrated in power and electronics, with quality solutions and responsive to system requirements and regulations in force.
Code Description Language Date Release Code +030220924 Description Aplicación para la gestión de unidades de tratamiento de aire Language SPA Date 14/11/2013 Release 1.4 Code +030220922 Description Logiciel d'application pour la gestion de centrales de traitement de l'air Language FRE Date 14/11/2013 Release 1.4 Code +030220921 Description Application for managing air handling units Language ENG Date 14/11/2013 Release 1.4