Gas-fired steam humidifiers
This product is available in CAREL CPQ, the sizing and selection tool that lets you independently find the right CAREL solutions for you, download the related documentation, receive support, and generate quotes and orders.
CAREL’s extensive experience in the humidification business has led to the development of gaSteam, the range of gas-fired humidifiers, available in models from 45 to 450 kg/h with a temperature range of -40°C to 45°C. gaSteam runs on natural gas or LPG, and is fitted with a sophisticated built-in electronic controller that can also manage other types of gas by simply setting a number of burner calibration parameters.
The exclusive design of the heat exchanger ensures very high efficiency (94-96%) and easy maintenance. Made from stainless steel, it guarantees long life even in heavy-duty operation.
The price gap between gas and electricity makes gaSteam the ideal choice for more high load applications, where steam is required many hours a day, allowing savings in the thousands of euro per year. Continuous modulation of steam flow-rate means the appliance is also suitable for precision applications. gaSteam can operate on drinkable mains water or demineralized water (R.O.). Easy to install, it features a room-sealed combustion chamber with premix burner, and gas valve with double mechanical closing; furthermore, it is fitted with multiple safety devices and comes with ETL and CE certification (issued by TÜV-DVGW).
Create a free account and access CAREL CPQ now.
- continuous modulation from 25 to 100% (12.5% for the 397 lb/h model);
- precision: ± 2% RH;
- pre-mix, room-sealed burner with forced ventilation;
- air/gas control valve with double safety closing;
- stainless steel boiler and heat exchanger;
- pre-heating function for a faster response;
- supply with mains water or demineralized water. The controller can be set for use with softened water, within the limits described in the reference tables;
- frost protection function;
- temperature sensor in the flue gas outlet that checks for malfunctions, and provides early warning of excessive scale on the heat exchanger;
- flame detector in the burner that closes the gas valve in the event of malfunctions;
- patented AFS antifoam system with corresponding sensor;
- multi-stage water level sensor;
- automatic water drain after 3 days of inactivity
- automatic water conductivity control system to avoid corrosion.
- low NOx emissions;