The trapped personnel alarm kit is a safety system for low temperature cold rooms.
The person trapped inside the cold room can press the emergency button to ask for help, and a siren ensures audible and visible signal outside, where the permanent presence of a person is guaranteed.
This product complies with European standard UNI EN 378-1:2008, Annex D "Protection for people who are inside cold rooms", point 3 "Emergency switch or signal". The annex is limited to cold rooms with a volume of more than 10 m3, operating at sub zero temperature.
The main users are installers and contractors, the main sales channel are wholesalers and distributors.
The kit includes:
- Control unit to be fixed outside the cold room (with n.o. alarm relay), provided with siren to alert about alarm.
- Back up battery housed inside the control unit, supplies power in the event of blackouts (12Vdc, 10h life time).
- Emergency button to be installed inside the cold room. The LEDs that light up the emergency button are permanently on.
- Catalogues * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code +3000192EN Description Cella Range Solutions for cold rooms Language ENG Date 02/10/2019 Release 2.0 Code +3000192ES Description Cella Range Soluciones para cámaras frigoríficas Language SPA Date 02/10/2019 Release 2.0
- Brochure * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code +3000019EN Description ColdWatch: trapped personnel alarm kit Language ENG Date 19/03/2015 Release 2.0 Code +3000019ES Description ColdWatch: kit de emergencia para la señalización de "hombre en la cámara frigorífica" Language SPA Date 19/03/2015 Release 2.0 Code +3000019FR Description ColdWatch: Kit alarme personne enfermée Language FRE Date 19/03/2015 Release 2.0