Pressurized water humidifiers
This product is available in CAREL CPQ, the sizing and selection tool that lets you independently find the right CAREL solutions for you, download the related documentation, receive support, and generate quotes and orders.
Pressurised water humidifiers exploit the potential energy transferred to the water by a special volumetric pump in the form of high pressure (generally 70 bars), so as to achieve very fine atomisation through special nozzles.
The most common application of these humidifiers is in AHUs, where the pressurised water distribution system is installed. In industrial environments for processing wood or paper, or in the textiles industry, systems are often used to distribute atomised water directly into the rooms. As well as humidity control, pressurised water atomisers are the best solution for fully exploiting the potential offeredby evaporative cooling, both direct and indirect, inside AHUs or in rooms, as in the case of industrial facilities and large public spaces, such as metropolitan railway stations and airports.
One crucial aspect is the hygiene that pressurised water humidifiers must guarantee in the application where they are used. Management of washing cycles, the materials used and the configuration of the atomized water distribution system are the main features that guarantee CAREL humidifiers comply with the strictest hygiene regulations in force (VDI6022). humiFog multizone represents the new generation in high pressure atomized water humidifiers.
A volumetric pump sends water at high pressure to a distribution system made up of nozzles that atomise the water into very fine droplets, which can be absorbed by the air in a very short space.
The only energy humiFog consumes is used to power the water pump, just 4 watts for every gallon/h of capacity. Cooling in summer is provided by lowering air enthalpy, while humidification in winter has the advantage of being able to use thermal energy at low temperature. Power consumption is thus minimised. In addition, an inverter is used to modulate pump speed, meaning both more precise control and even lower power consumption.
Create a free account and access CAREL CPQ now.
- very low power consumption: consumes just 4W per gallon/h capacity, less than 1% of any steam humidifier.
- summer/winter operation: humidifies the air during winter, cools the air in summer by direct and indirect evaporative cooling.
- choice of models available: single zone or multizone to best satisfy different requirements.
- high capacity: standard models are available with capacities from 220 to 1323 lb/h and custom models up to 11023 lb/h.
- maximum hygiene: suitable for all applications that require a high level of hygiene.
- "silicon free" version available with steel pump for painting applications.